As your law firm gains more visibility, you will start to see an increase in the number of website visitors.
I can target the audience that is most likely to be interested in your law firms practice areas.
The increase in targeted leads makes it easier to turn those leads into new clients.
All of my plans are full service. I analyze the data, implement a strategy and do the work that results in search engine dominating results.
I use industry leading software and S.E.O experience for maximum impact.
Below I have outlined my structured S.E.O strategy.
Step 1. Discovery.
Helping you reach your law firms goals are the number #1 priority.
Start by scheduling a 30 minute conference call at your convenience.
During the call our account manager will learn all about your law firm. Knowing where you are in your marketing efforts can help us create a strategy to get you to your goals.
We will discuss branding, law firm identity, market area and your ideal client.
We will create a custom proposal for your law firm.
If you would like to get started give us a call (770) 862-3778
Step 2. Website and SEO Audit.
The first step in getting your law firm on the road to success is auditing your current website and SEO efforts.
This will give us a good understanding of what we can improve on to build your law firm a solid SEO foundation.
- Duplicate content - Redirect to correct page
- Duplicate title tags - Pages that have titles that compete with each other
- Low word count - pages and Posts that have low word count are considered "thin content" and are often demoted in search.
- Broken links - Links to pages within your website and to other websites that have broken links. Links do not go where intended lower quality.
- Slow page load speed - Websites that have slow-loading pages typically lead to bad user experience and will lose search rankings.
- Missing title tags - Pages that do not have titles.
- Missing meta description - pages that are missing meta descriptions. Meta descriptions are short descriptions displayed in search engine result pages.
- Missing h1 & h2 tags - H1 tag is the main heading and topic of a web page. H2 are the subtopics/keywords you want to rank for most.
- Images with empty 'alt' tags - Alt text is an image description that is clear and concise so search engines can have a better understanding of your images.
- Nofollow attributes on links - No follow links basically means you do not want to pass your website reputation to any other page or website you are linked to.
Step 3. Content Research.
After the website and SEO audit we focus on content. We start with content that can be improved and that will gain higher rankings quickly.
We work on moving your highest ranking keyword phrases higher. Moving from position 3 to 2 on the first page of Google Search results in a 30% increase of click through to the website.
Next we focus on keyword phrases that rank 11-20. These keywords are positioned on page 2. Page 2 of search results is rarely visited. Moving keyword phrases from 11-8 will increase visibility by 88%.
Step 4. Content Development and SEO Copywriting.
We focus on website pages that are ranking on the second and third pages of Google and move those to first page rankings.
We then create new content based on analysis of competitors website pages that receive the most traffic but have low competition.
Step 5. On Page Optimization
Your law firm website is the hub of all your online marketing efforts.
We create the best user experience possible while staying true to your law firms identity.
Using all the previous audit information we begin fixing or correcting information architecture.
We also build on our long term strategy to take your law firm to the top of search engine result pages.
Encouraging clients to leave 5 star reviews with our tools is crucial to online success.
Step 6. Optimizing Your Local Search Presence.
According to Google, phrases such as “near me,” “closest,” and “nearby” are becoming more popular among the billions of searches on Google each month. As a result, it’s crucial for law firms to optimize their websites properly for local audiences.
Google My Business listing is evolving to become the webs most important local business platform.
Step 7. Link Building.
Building links is one of the many tactics used in search engine optimization (SEO) because links are a signal to Google that your site is a quality resource worthy of citation. Therefore, sites with more backlinks tend to earn higher rankings.
We research your competitors to see where they've received links. We create an email outreach program to gain links for your firm.
Links are best received from sources with the highest Domain Ratings.
Step 8. Website Analytics and Re-targeting Pixels.
We install Google Analytics on your law firms website. Google Analytics allows us to track website visitors. We can see detailed analysis of visitors locations, where they came from, how long they are on the website and what pages they visit.